PREVOST CLEAN + CARE PROGRAM OFFERS SOLUTIONS FOR OPERATORS
(May 12, 2020, St. Claire, Québec) – In these times of unprecedented challenges and when doing business the “normal” way may not return for quite some time, Prevost is offering support to embattled operators.
“Prevost is here for you – that’s the message we want to convey to our customers and to the industry as a whole”, says Prevost General Manager, Francois Tremblay. “While so much of this crisis is out of our control, Prevost’s goal is to do everything we can to provide some peace of mind. With that guiding us, we have embraced a Clean + Care approach to all that we are doing for operators.”
Clean + Care is an all encompassing program for business for today. It includes many initiatives and solutions, such as:
- WARRANTY EXTENSIONS - Prevost was the first to offer a Warranty Extension program on parts and coaches
- For qualifying parked coaches
- 24 month parts warranty
- FREE ONLINE TRAINING - from Prevost Technical Institute gives an learning management system that is trackable and provable. Use this time to learn new subject matter or brush up on existing skills for drivers and technicians.
- CONTACT US CONFIDENTLY - Prevost has set up a way for operators to reach us even when many are working remotely and operators may be unsure who is available. The email firstname.lastname@example.org is being monitored for any needs or requests.
- STORAGE AND CLEANING - Easy access for downloading processes and procedures from our Technical Publications are always available on our website and include:
- Storage and startup guidelines for parked coaches
- Cleaning procedures and instructions
- CONTACT FREE - Operators can feel comfortable dropping off and picking up vehicles – all contact free. Centers with parts warehouses have also instituted a process for contact-free parts pickup for customers’ convenience.
- BACK TO BUSINESS – In order for operators to be ready to get back to business, Prevost developed an offer that includes creating ways your riders feel comfortable about the equipment in which they are being transported. Prevost has many options already available and more to come.
- New driver barriers
- Passenger warning and information decals for coach interior
- Air purifier systems
- Improved ventilation with fans in roof hatch options
- Hand sanitizer dispensers and installation suggestions and instructions
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer (4L)
- Electrostatic spraying systems
- Filtration systems
- Masks are available for operators to provide to riders for additional confidence and protection
- Seat Distancing decals
- Passenger partitions (coming soon)
- Headrest covers (coming soon)
Details on these resources and programs can be found on our website and customer communications page at https://prevostcar.com/covid-19updates.
Our service network continues to be available as all Prevost service centers remain open and the Customer Support team is just a call away. Parts are available and being shipped daily, and our PASS line is available 24/7 for assisting with scheduling and warranty work. Just call 1-800-463-7738.
Additional initiatives are coming, continue to be in touch with your Prevost Regional Sales Manager and Customer Support representatives or check our website for updates. Your Prevost team is always ready to assist by providing or reviewing any of the initiatives and offerings. Follow us on social media for updates and utilize our crisis support email address email@example.com for any questions you might have.