Initiatives and Solutions for Your Business Today
Prevost Clean + Care is an all encompassing program for your business today and it will continue to be updated with new offerings. It includes many initiatives and solutions, such as:
WARRANTY EXTENSIONS - Prevost was the first to offer a Warranty Extension program on parts and coaches
- For qualifying parked coaches
- 24 month parts warranty
FREE ONLINE TRAINING - from Prevost Technical Institute gives an learning management system that is trackable and provable. Use this time to learn new subject matter or brush up on existing skills for drivers and technicians.
CONTACT US CONFIDENTLY - Prevost has set up a way for operators to reach us even when many are working remotely and operators may be unsure who is available. The email firstname.lastname@example.org is being monitored for any needs or requests.
STORAGE AND CLEANING - Easy access for downloading processes and procedures from our Technical Publications are always available on our website and include:
- Storage and startup guidelines for parked coaches
- Cleaning procedures and instructions
CONTACT FREE - Operators can feel comfortable dropping off and picking up vehicles – all contact free. Centers with parts warehouses have also instituted a process for contact-free parts pickup for customers’ convenience.
BACK TO BUSINESS – In order for operators to be ready to get back to business, Prevost developed an offer that includes creating ways your riders feel comfortable about the equipment in which they are being transported. Prevost has many options already available and more to come.
- New driver barriers
- Passenger inforrnation decals for coach exterior
- Passenger warning and information decals for coach interior
- Floor decals for social distancing spacing
- Air purifier systems
- Improved ventilation with fans in roof hatch options
- Hand sanitizer dispensers and installation suggestions and instructions
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer (4L)
- Electrostatic spraying treatments at Prevost service centers
- Filtration systems
- Masks (disposable and branded) are available for operators to provide to riders and staff for additional confidence and protection
- Face shields, gloves, safety glasses and other PPE
- Seat Distancing decals, headrest covers and seat banners to customize preferred seating layouts
- Passenger partitions
Our service network continues to be available as all Prevost service centers remain open and the Customer Support team is just a call away. Parts are available and being shipped daily, and our PASS line is available 24/7 for assisting with scheduling and warranty work. Just call 1-800-463-7738.
Additional initiatives are coming, continue to be in touch with your Prevost Regional Sales Manager and Customer Support representatives or check back here for updates.