Parts & Services Status Update
The Prevost Parts & Service Teams remain committed to providing you with the best possible service during this time. We have implemented new procedures to promote safety for both our employees and our customers. These procedures include contact-free coach drop-off and parts pickup, extra measures to systematically sanitize high-touchpoint areas, and encouraging team members to practice safe social distancing.
While all of our service centers currently remain open, many are operating under amended hours. We have added a brand new interactive map on our website to show you all service center information. The details are being updated daily, and we encourage you to check back frequently for the most current information as this is an ever-changing situation.
We invite customers to participate in contact-free vehicle drop-off to minimize risk of exposure. Simply follow the easy steps below to set up your appointment today:
- Call the service center of your choice and discuss your service needs
- Establish a service plan with your advisor and exchange all vehicle information over the phone
- Determine a time with your service advisor to drop off your vehicle
- Drop off your vehicle at the appointed time. Your service advisor will contact you with any questions or concerns that arise during service.
- Once the work is complete, your service advisor will contact you via phone to arrange pickup and payment.
Contact-Free Parts Pickup
We understand access to parts remains critical during these times. To provide a safe and timely option, we’re now offering contact-free parts pickup at our service centers.
To utilize contact-free pickup:
- Place your parts order online or over the phone
- Call your local branch to set up the pickup time
- Proceed to your local service center to pick up
- Follow local signs and directions to Will Call area
- Call the service center branch upon arrival to confirm pick-up
- Sign your paperwork and take your order
If you require service support outside of a service center, we encourage you to contact your Customer Support Manager directly via phone or email. A list of CSMs and their contact information can be found on our website.
We are here for you during these uncertain times and encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any crisis-related needs.
Thank you for being part of the Prevost family.